Top up AiMarketing with Payeer
Go to your AiMarketing account
From the side menu select Reload.
Enter the amount of how much you want to top up. When you need to select the payment method on AiMarketing, click on the last one below. It has the blue Payeer icon. Proceeding with the payment, you will be directed to the Payeer page where you will be asked to indicate which payment option to use.
Enter the amount you want to top up on your AiMarketing account. Now click on Pay
Select the first icon at the top left (the one of Payeer), and then click on USD.
Troverai questa schermata in cui trovi un riepilogo del pagamento con la commissione aggiuntiva. Clicca sul pulsante conferma.
You will now be directed to your Payeer account where you will need to log in.
After logging into your Payeer account you will find this payment summary screen. Click on the confirm payment button.
At this point you will only have to confirm the payment and you will find the money in the advertising balance of AiMarketing.
Top up AiMarketing with BitCoin to Payeer
Log into your AiMarketing account. From the menu choose Reload. Then choose from the menu the item BitCoin
Enter the amount you want to top up and click on the pay button
You will find this screen where you find the BitCoin address where you need to make the money transfer. It is an alphanumeric code. Copy this code using the copy button.
On the screen you will also find some useful notices for making the money transfer.
Now you have to go to Payeer and select to Bitcoin wallet and Select withdrawal.
After you log into your digital cryptocurrency wallet, you choose to transfer the money in BitCoin currency. You will be asked which address to send the money to. Paste the AiMarketing alphanumeric code you copied earlier. Confirm your payment.
Now go back to AiMarketing and check the payment status. From the side menu choose the Reload item. Then click on Top-up history.
You will find this screen where all payments made are listed. If you see the word Waiting it means that the payment is pending. It takes some time for the payment to be credited to your account. When the payment has arrived, you will find Success next to the transaction. In this case, the money will be included in AiMarketing's advertising budget.
Payeer was founded in Russia in 2010. It is currently considered one of the most used payment processors due to its speed of money transfer around the world, with low transaction costs and a wide variety of options. either to deposit money into your PAYEER e-wallet or to withdraw funds.
Payeer is an e-wallet for which it allows you to make payments to e-shops that accept it as a payment system, or to transfer money.
Payeer: main features
- Opening an account is completely free and with no future costs.
- You can send and receive money from your bank account. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 50 and generate a commission of 2.9% + 0.75%.
- Load balancing with visa and mastercard cards.
- Apply for a Payeer MasterdCard.
- Transfer the balance from Payeer to Bitcoin or other similar wallets like AdvCash, Okpay, Payza and vice versa.
- Exchange currency within the platform itself (euros, dollars, rubles and bitcoins).
- It is available in over 200 countries
- It has a chat to interact with other users and to solve doubts and problems.
As for the methods of recharging the account, the possibilities are really numerous, and also pass through less widespread methods such as the use of other e-wallets such as Advcash, Wallet, Litecoin, Qiwi Paxum, Okpay, BTC-E, Dogecoin, Bitcoin, as well as the classic Visa credit cards, Mastercard card or bank transfer. After you have registered, account management is done in a simple, intuitive and perfectly secure way.
Payeer: registration and first steps
First you need to create an account. Creating a Payeer account is totally free and will take you no more than 2 minutes, an action you can do now by clicking on the writing you will see below.
Then you will see the main page and a large button that says "Create Account".
After that, the registration form will appear, where you need to enter your e-mail address and fill in a captcha or security code. Also, you need to review and accept the processor terms or rules.
Then another window will pop up where you need to enter a password, try to make it secure. You will also find a secret word that you can leave the same or change if you wish.
Then you will see all your account data. It is recommended that you copy them and keep them in a safe place.
During registration you will receive an email with the benefits offered by Payeer along with a master key or pin, which you will need when you go to do any operation, so it is important that you write this down with your other account information.
Is Payeer safe and reliable?
The security system is quite complete. You can create a password and security code that you can use to perform any type of operation on the platform.
You can also choose to add additional security to your Payeer account through two methods, this way you will be safe from intruders or even hackers.
- Email: to enter your account, you will need to enter a code that you will previously receive via email. Coupled with Gmail's two-step verification, this system is virtually unbreakable.
- SMS: same system as the previous one, unlike the code you will receive on your mobile phone.
How to verify Payeer account
It is always recommended to check processor accounts, to avoid occasional future problems. To collect from the pages it is not necessary, but you must check this when you intend to send or receive money from a bank account.
The steps to verify your Payeer account are as follows:
From the main screen click on “Settings”, fill in the form with real data (first and last names, passport details or ID, country, among others.) And click on Confirm.
As you see, you have 2 options:
- Send a photo or selfie holding both your ID and a piece of paper in which your account number must be written (you will find it at the top of the page starting with a P followed by 8 numbers) and that the PC screen is also visible with your Payeer account open. Make sure all numbers are shown correctly in the photo so that verification is correct.
- Scan your identification document (ID or passport), a service receipt or a bank statement that clearly shows the owner's name and postal address.
In one business day or less they will notify by email whether they accept the verification or not. Depending on the sharpness of the requirements sent. It should be noted that any irregularities in this regard can be reported via the Payeer support service.